I love beauty hacks.
Especially since the ingredients that the Earth gives us are a thousand times better than any beauty care product-especially ones filled with chemicals, preservatives, and additives that can actually create more damage than you started with, but leaving the appearance of improvement and overall health.
What you will need:
- 1/2 super ripe avocado-pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil-warmed
- 2 egg yolks
- Mash avocado in a bowl with a fork until smooth.
- Next, add in the egg yolk and stir.
- Lastly, add in the coconut oil and stir until the mixture is creamy.
- Apply to hair from ends to the root, concentrating on the worst areas.
- Wrap your hair in a shower cap and let sit for two hours.
- Wash away residue with warm water and style as usual.
- Do once or twice per week.